ugly truth about life

When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, show life that you have a thousand reasons to smile...

Friday, December 17, 2010

Grenade!


Easy come, easy go
That's just how you live
Take, take, take it all,
But you never give
Should of known you was trouble 
from the first kiss,
 Had your eyes wide open 
Why were they open?
Gave you all I had
And you tossed it in the trash
You tossed it in the trash, you did
To give me all your love is all I ever asked, 
Cause what you don't understand is
I’d catch a grenade for ya
Throw my hand on a blade for ya
I’d jump in front of a train for ya
You know I'd do anything for ya 
I would go through all this pain
Take a bullet straight through my brain,
Yes, I would die for ya baby...
But you WON'T do the same
If my body was on fire
You’ d watch me burn down in flames..
 You said you loved me you're a liar ..
Cause you never, ever, ever did baby...
But darling I’ll still catch a grenade for ya..
Yes, I would die for ya baby..
 But you won't do the same.
No, you won’t do the same,
You wouldn’t do the same,
Ooh, you’ll never do the same,
No, no, no, no

( Grenade by Bruno Mars )



It's amazing how someone can break your heart, but you still love them with all the little pieces...Trying really hard not to cry over them because every tear is just one more reminder that we don't know how to let them go...You know?? The worst feeling you'll ever feel is sitting next to the person who means the world to you knowing that you mean nothing to them ...They didn't appreciate what you've done...They didn't make you like you were special...Yeahh..I remembered clearly someone told me :
"People will forget what you said...
People will forget what you did...
But people will never forget how you made them feel...
Now I know why people's tied to memories so hard..."
May be it's true...You will never forget the sweetest memory...when someone treat you like you were SPECIAL...even it's end with tears...It's okay to be alone than in relationship that yourself didn't know, how it will be? And you are always in sorrow...That doesn't worth your tears...How can you pretend you were happy? Actually you're not? How long you can defend that situation? How long you will suffer? When you will gonna put a REAL smile on your face like everything's is perfect????
Did you ever love someone 
and know they didn't care? 
Did you ever love someone
and gave them everything?
But they don't?
Did you ever feel like crying
knowing it would get you no where? 
Urggggggggh!!!!
I'm such grenade! Or a time bomb....waiting a time to explode!
I'm just tired of GUYS....
They are all the same! 

1 comment: