ugly truth about life

When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, show life that you have a thousand reasons to smile...

Tuesday, April 05, 2011

Things always happen for a reason

This is for those who got their minds messed with and let someone get the best of them...


PLEASE ADD IF YOU THINK ITS GOOD!


there was a time when i was so naive
to think you were worth all the tears
i trusted u with my feelings, my heart
but you took it and ripped it apart
i opened up to and told you how i felt
but this was all a game for you
like another hand was dealt
i told myself, i assured myself i wouldn't fall too deep
but u sucked me in and you got the best of me.
now all i wonder is why? why mess with my head.
why make me believe all the things you said?
is ur life so pathetic, you had to hurt someone?
for your entertainment, all for some fun?
you want to know the worst part of it all?
a part of me still misses you, and no matter how hard i try. i can't forget you or all the times we've talked. 
its so hard to let go not knowing the truth
i'd feel better if i had real proof
but if this is all true, then it wasn't meant to be
God chose different paths for both u n me
i only wish you luck and happiness in life
it was nice knowing you,we had a lot of laughs.
i wish it didn't have to end so fast
but it did and now your just a guy from my past.


This is a poem i found.
remember girls, or i guess guys too, never regret your past. things always happen for a reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment